Happy 15th Birthday, Life360!
Welcome, readers and members alike, to an exciting celebration – a celebration of safety, connection, and saving lives. Today, we are raising our glasses in honor of Life360’s 15th birthday. Can you believe it? For a decade and a half, Life360 has been a trusted virtual companion, keeping families and friends connected, secure, and most importantly, bringing peace of mind to millions of people worldwide.
So, let’s embark on a delightful journey down memory lane, celebrating achievements, memories, and milestones that made Life360 an integral part of 1 in 9 U.S. families’ lives.
How Our Members Used Life360 This Past Year
Celebrating another year with Life360 means sharing more fun facts about Life360 stats. Let’s hear some stats from this past year:
- Surpassed 50M Members
- 2,145,532 Help alerts sent
- 223 billion Miles driven with Crash Detection
- 34,461 Ambulances dispatched
- 700 billion Tile Bluetooth location updates
A Long and Fulfilling Journey from Conception to Your Pocket
Life360 has been a part of so many people’s lives for so long that it is hard to imagine there was a time where location sharing safety was the great unknown.
As a family-first focused company, here are some highlights from our past 15 years:
- 2008: Founded by Chris Hulls after Hurricane Katrina, with the intent of keeping families connected during times of duress.
- 2013: Life360 announced it would be adding global support for its app, bringing peace of mind to families all across the globe.
- 2016: Crash detection launches, a then-innovative feature that has saved countless lives since.
- 2021: Tile is acquired by Life360, bringing all your tracking needs to one connected place.
- 2023: Life360 surpasses the milestone of 50 million users.
And those are just a few of our highlights – Life360 has achieved so much between 1 user to 50 million users that there is simply not enough room within this post to cover it all!
A Celebration of the Past, Present, and Future, with Life360
15 years ago, Life360 set out on a mission to bring families and friends closer together and keep them safe. Today, as we celebrate this milestone, we can proudly say it has achieved this and so much more. Here is to 15 more years of innovation, growth, and continued dedication to the well-being of people and families worldwide. Happy birthday, Life360!